Re: clay

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 15:11:55 -0500 (EST)

Suggest that there is a hidden surprise within the clay. All the student
needs to find it. Someway this seems to intrique this age level into
creative responses.
cj

On Tue, 7 Oct 1997 klevi wrote:

> Hello. Does anyone have any suggestions or wonderful lesson plans
> for modeling clay? I am a first year art teacher, grades 1-4 and
> would appreciate any input.
>
> Thanks.
> klevi

Christine Johnson
CEO, Arts Alive and
Indiana University, IST doctoral student
Bloomington, IN
1-812-331-7968

"Teaching is an Art of the Heart." M. Johnson