Re: Re: Where have you seen the Mona Lisa

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jeff Young (jyoung)
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 11:03:19 CST6CDT

Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 20:41:28 -0700 (MST)
From: Amy L Pate <apate>
To: Moon_Child_25@wow
Cc: artsednet
Subject: Re: Re: Where have you seen the Mona Lisa

>Amy L Pate
>apate

Hey all you Mona Finders,

There is a great lesson plan aimed at high school students regarding
Mona Lisa and interpreting contemporary art in the Getty Center's "Art
Education in Action" series (Tape 4 - Episode A). It discusses some
of the issues you have discussed.

Jeff Young
University of Central Arkansas