Re: Re: Where have you seen the Mona Lisa

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lynn Foltz (lfoltz)
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 21:16:43 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Moon Child

I have grieved for years over the exploitation of the Mona Lisa - and
livid over the was overuse of an image eventually ruins the image --
well, it is ruined - maybe it wasn't that great to begin with, we were
only taught it was great -- anyway, thanks for the idea -
the image is ruined - it is what it is now - so I will go with the flow
-- sounds like fun - to collect every image possible -- maybe it could be
a way of looking at art - is it art, is it not?? I will look an Mona
with a new perspective!

Artfully,
Lynn