Re: budgets

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Betti Longinotti (blongino)
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 10:11:34 -0400 (EDT)

Art Educators-
What does your school system provide,as a per student allotment?
With "Site Based Management", our school system no longer has a per
student allottment, but I do make recommendations to systemwide art
teachers, regarding how much they should seek to request and spend.
K-8 At least $3.50 per student
9-12 At least $6.50 per student
I would be interseted in knowing if my recommendation is too high
or low, in reference to national standards and recommendations.