Re: Mexican Masks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Elizabeth Reese (reese)
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 18:10:51 CST6CDT

Dear Jean and friends,

The Art Museum of South Texas developed 2 Traveling Trunks with
masks and lesson plans... although they most likely can't send
the whole "trunk," they could probably snailmail/fax you
copies of the lessons and info. Call Deborah Fullerton Ferrigno, Curator of Education,
512.884.3844.

Elizabeth Reese
Marcus Fellow
UNT

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 10:41:18 -0500 (CDT)
From: Barbara Bridges <maine>
To: Jean Caffiene <jeancaf>
Cc: artsednet
Subject: Re: Mexican Masks

Dea Jean,
I study Mexican Masks and the expert on this subject is Dr. Ruth
Lechuga - Mexico City. She has published a variety of books
...Mask Arts of Mexico ... is comprehensive and inexpensive. I
did my doctoral dissertation connected to this subject. I have a
lesson plan. If you send me snail mail address i will share!!

Barbara from Minneapolis