Re: Mexican Masks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Barbara Bridges (maine)
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 10:41:18 -0500 (CDT)

Dea Jean,
I study Mexican Masks and the expert on this subject is Dr. Ruth Lechuga
- Mexico City. She has published a variety of books ...Mask Arts of
Mexico ... is comprehensive and inexpensive. I did my doctoral
dissertation connected to this subject. I have a lesson plan. If you
send me snail mail address i will share!!

Barbara from Minneapolis