Re: Final word re:spelling

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lynn Foltz (lfoltz)
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 14:53:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Leni

I appreciate your point about spelling - when I misspell something it is
usually to carelessness - I appreciate being reminded of correct spelling
and we do need to be role models for our students and each other.

I do have one question - I missed something -- what are NOH Masks? -
just curious
Thanks
Lynn