Re: Reply to so many!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lynn Foltz (lfoltz)
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 14:46:34 -0400 (EDT)

Bill,

I hope that while we can and must respect each other's differing opinions
- and can certainly learn from each person's opinion - that we can also
enjoy the humor in our opinions as they may sometimes be divergent... I
can say that I have learned from each response - although I might not
agree with each one---- for example, yours reminds us that many are
listening and we should be senstive to each other's humanity

Respectfully,
Lynn