Re: tone and toned down

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lynn Foltz (lfoltz)
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 23:39:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone

I too appreciate the great diversity of everyone on the listserv - I
appreciate the comments - even when in disagreement - we (I) can learn
from other's ideas and experiences - I may not agree - but when I don't
agree, it makes me take note and think more about a subject that I might
have overlooked or ignored - so, maybe it is not negativity - maybe it is
just the passion each of us feels for your profession and avocation,in
many cases.

So now, on to new ideas - shared and otherwise
Artfully

Lynn