RE: ListServer for ADD

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Carolyn Roberts (b2w6w4kn)
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 12:16:57 -0700

Sears, Ellen wrote:

> Our LD teacher is interested in subscribing to a listserv on ADD, ADHD,
> Tourets (sp? - don't shoot), speech... We know where to narrow the list down
> - but does anyone know about any active lists? Thanks -

Try....
http://teach.virginia.edu/go/cise/ose/categories/add.html
then look under...ADD Resources for Parents
and then under...Parents of ADD Mailing List

also, look under...ADD and Adults
and then go to...Adults with ADD Mailing List

or try...ADD Resources for Teachers (not sure if there is a list for
this group)
Carolyn Roberts