Re: graphics programs for children

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Walter Carl Holland (wholland)
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 23:41:31 -0500 (CDT)

Adobe is bundled now but it is not cheap and it does take alot of machine
to react quickly but it does alot. A new pentium machine 2.1 gig
harddrive writable CD rom is on order for our studio classroom 8,500 but
We were able to convince tht powers of the needs and benefits. For you
out ther that think we are sacrificing the tradiditional arts. we have a
3500 square foot studio with metal area furnace 3kilns darkroom clean
area clay area and lots of storage with our owm junk yard and we are
working on a sculpture garden