Re: Projects for retarded kids

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Walter Carl Holland (wholland)
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 23:26:49 -0500 (CDT)

I taught the mentally retarded for 8 yrs. in a program consentrating ofn
art and crafts. Don't try things just for there mental state they shoul
be approached from the stand point that they can do the same tasks as an
average student just given mor time break the steps down doing task
analysis to teach the task step by step. We made alot of beautifull
thing and I would still be at it if it was not for administrators. Teach
to the age not the IQ.