Re: Art & Science & Integration

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lynn Foltz (lfoltz)
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 00:23:57 -0400 (EDT)

Craig

I agree with almost everything you say - and you said it well - (aren't
we all becoming more "concise" in our expression).
However, at the end of your comments, I might have had a stronger
reaction to the forced integration - but that's okay.
Also - I have had the same experience regarding music-types in education
- believe it or not, even I have felt closer to science than the music eds.
Anyway,
enjoyed your comments!

Most Artfully,
Lynn