Re: Spelling

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (Alexander)mamjam)
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 23:32:41 -0500

I agree with Brian when he suggests we all need to be more careful with our
subject headings. Especially when we reply from a digest. Please repair
the subject so it states the subject you are refering to in your post,
instead of a digest number. Those of us who are not on the digest have no
way of knowing what interested you until reading the whole post...if we
even bother.

Mark Alexander
1-8 Art
Lee H. Kellogg School