Re: intergration

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lynn Foltz (lfoltz)
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 23:13:51 -0400 (EDT)

Okay Fred, here goes

You know, you have a great suggestion - perhaps we SHOULD all have to
take an oath - like doctors - to heal the masses and teach the truths of
art ed (just a joke!!) - but I like thinking about it anyway - anyone
care to pen the oath???

Also - about pumpkins and Christmas trees - oh, my heart almost fails me
- too many times I have seen them done using the cookie cutter method -
so I try to run the other way ---- but, as you suggest (at least as I am
willing to think you suggest) - we could use these cookie cutter images
to develope aesthetic discussions around high and low art - thanks for
the idea!!

What do you think, Fred??
Now I only halfheartedly disagree

Artfully (or full of art)