Re: remember why?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Walter Carl Holland (wholland)
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 21:35:49 -0500 (CDT)

I'm sorry but it would be a stretch for me to say that I am a teacher
first and art teacher second. It was the artist in me that put me into
teaching. It is art that has kept me there for 23 years or I would have
left for administration so that I could serve education. My students are
art students who look at art as a way of life they are not taking art
like a dose of medicine but arebecoming artist for a day for a life
time. I have a hand in shaping the future of art through my students>
An artist who teaches whose canvases are my students. n