Re: WHODUNIT?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Brian Foster (fozzie)
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 19:50:56 -0400

RE:
Please FOLKS - INTEGRATION -
>NOT InteRgration.
>
> I think you will note the continued "popping up" of this spelling
grinder is a result of the original misspelling being used as a subject
heading - perhaps even by yourself?
Everyone replying to the message, including myself, would unintentionally
spread this aberration along------Double check the subject heading before
sending a reply- You might be surprised.....I wrote a reply a while back
that I thought was a tad thought provoking.....NO RESPONSE......Checking
back I found that the person I was replying to had introduced a discussion
on the same post as their subscribe message. With the subject heading
"subscribe" my message got tossed in everyones browser mailbox!
Also remember the people out there with digest subscriptions only read
interesting subject postings.
So if you have something which is really profound to say....glitz up
your subject heading.......like Subject:HOW TO PAINT ON BLACK VELVET or
Subject:ART TEACHERS ARE LAZY These would insure at least a cursory
glance from everyone who saw the
AN OMINOUS,
brian