Re: kalaidescopes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
henry (taylorh)
Tue, 08 Oct 1996 07:02:09 -0700 (MST)

Hooray for Margaret!

As artists, we have license to tread just about anywhere, rather like the
sacred fools of yore. Short of handing out drugs, practicing brain
surgery, or experimenting with other potentially life-threatening
experiences, pretty much all is fair...including science. Kaleidoscope's
have been artisti productions for centuries. Recently, I saw on the tube
a kaleidoscope made out of an old silo ten people could walk INSIDE the
durn thing! Looked like an "art experience" to me.

-henry