Re: wwwPages

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lynn Foltz (lfoltz)
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 23:49:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Hong Kong,

Can't help with an explanation on setting up a web site - but please
check out my art department's web site (my son set it up for me)

the address is:
http://www.bgsm.edu/~lfoltz
You need to go through on something like Netscape or some engine that
accepts images. Let me know what you think.

Artfully,
Lynn Foltz
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
K-5 Art Teacher