Re: prints

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Alix Peshette (apeshet)
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 18:51:36 +0000

Maureen wrote:

> Does anyone have any good ideas on where I can get alot of prints at a
> great price. I am looking for spacific prints that are used in a
> comprehensive enrichment program. Unfortunately the company (called the
> umbrella group) that put the program together is no longer in business.
> So now I am looking to try to buy all of the prints that they selected.
> Any ideas?
>
> Maureen Fallows

Hi Maureen;

There are two good, inexpensive sources: One is the National Gallery
of Art in Washington DC. They have a great catalog and sell small
prints, 10"x14" for a few bucks each. I used to get these laminated
at another great source: Starry Night Publications. They are out of
Vermont and have an 800 number (which I don't remember.) This
company will search for art prints and pretty consistently under bid
any of the Shorewood prints. I used to have them find prints at
other locations and then mount and laminate them, all for a very
reasonable price.

-Alix Peshette
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA