Re: Marcia Eaton in New Jersey

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ruth Voyles (rvoyles)
Fri, 04 Oct 1996 10:14:34 -0500 (EST)

Bunki:

Hi! Marcia Eaton was a keynote speaker at the Ohio Art Educators
Association Conference two years ago. She is a fabulous speaker and
"nabbed" me too at her workshop. If one is interested in trying to
understand and thus teach aesthetics...her presentation, books and
articles are a must see. In addition, I found the NAEA publication
Aesthetics written by Louis Lankford to be indispensable in planning for
incorporation of aesthetics in the art curricula.

Ruth Voyles
Art Educator
The Toldeo Museum of Art
The University of Toledo