Re: photography projects

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Betti Longinotti (blongino)
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 09:14:00 -0400 (EDT)

UNCG/Pam Hill-
Hi Pam, this is Betti from W-S. Have you talked with Cindy Brown
at Mineral Springs Middle School in W-S. She teaches photography at our
Mt. Tabor Enrichment program in the summer, for the age group you are
targeting. She is also, one of our A+ Schools art teachers and happens
to be an outstanding teacher and photographer. I'm not sure if she has
an e-mail address. The phone # at MSMS is (910) 661-4870. You might ask
Cindy to lead the class, if you have not already enlisted someone. She
should have some great information at any rate. Another art
educator/photographer in our area that you might contact is Ginger
Williamson, she is a PCI exhibiting artist, and teaches Photo at our
Career Center, (910) 727-8181. Hope this might be helpful. By the way
are you a museum member of NAEA/NCAEA, if you are not we wold love to
have you. I can send you membership info if needed.

-Betti L.
NCAEA & WS/FCS