RE: National Convention

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
walkerl01@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
Tue, 01 Oct 1996 19:00:26 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 30 Sep 1996 17:00:13 -0400 (EDT) Stenger - Judith DiSalvo
<jstenger> wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>Last year, my husband and I went to the NAEA National for the first
>time. I loved it! The sessions were excellent--San Francisco is the
>most gorgeous place I've ever seen, and the Binney Smith reception was
>not to be believed. We're planning on going to New Orleans in March--and
>I can't wait. It would be a real plus to meet some of you internet folks.
>Are any of you planning to go?
>Judy

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

I'm giving it some serious thought. I've heard so many good things about
the convention, I'll feel if I am missing something if I do not go. I have
to make sure it is okay with my school system, etc. Not to be dense, but I
have gone through my NAEA literature & have found hotel rates, but no cost
for the convention itself. (Granted, I've been scatter-brained lately & am
not totally responsible for my behavior ;-)) Info anyone?

Laura