Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 30, 2012

---------

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2012 - 03:13:33 PDT

> Re: do you create a link to photos of the students' work?

No, just enter about 660 grades each month, every month for the electronic r.c. I do have a digital gallery on Artsonia, an art website, and the QR code for those is posted outside my room. Some assignment descriptions have links embedded in them, but I think most parents/guardians go online to check home room grades. Photographing one piece and uploading for every student takes me the whole school year. Every student also gets art displayed in the halls at least once a year, plus we have 3 district art shows.

Sent from my iPad