[teacherartexchange] Getty has updated the list archives

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2012 - 09:22:05 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Getty must have added folks to the TeacherArtExchange Staff. The list
archives have been updated. The posts through August 2012 are now on
line. Previously, the posts archived stopped December 2011.

Getty has made an effort now to keep this list going. Now it is up to you.

I have nothing do to with Getty list. I was instrumental in saving it
for you several yeas ago (the Getty associate who was in charge then
in no longer involved with the list). If you want Getty to keep it
going, you need to let them know by USING the service they are
providing.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Retired Art Teacher

P.S. Now that they are archiving the posts again, please remember to
remove email addresses from your post before you click "Send". I will
take a look at the newly archived posts and see if they have done that
for you....but in the mean time, just be courteous to those who do
post.