Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Thanks

Date: Sun Oct 07 2012 - 12:40:42 PDT

Gosh, Ellen. I cannot imagine you not being on this list. Like Christine
B, I go back 20 years as well and probably all the other familiar names that
are retired. As for me, I decided to stay on, well past 65 and now am 70
something. I love what I do so why stop? Best wishes to you. maybe we will
still do the Fat Books with Bunki. LOL