Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 05, 2012

---------

From: Teresa Woodlief (artmom1tw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 06 2012 - 06:00:32 PDT

Re: ceramics equipment set-up - If you work for a public school system,
there should be someone from the district level, perhaps from maintenance
who can come out and assemble and install that for you. If they expect you
to leave this equipment behind if/when you ever leave (if this is the
condition of the grant) and it belongs to the school, then they most
certainly are responsible for the installation of equipment. Talk to your
bookkeeper or shoever schedules maintenance in your school.

Terry Woodlief
http://pinterest.com/terryww/
http://kidsartmuseumeducator.blogspot.com