RE: Re:[teacherartexchange] changing careers

---------

From: Kristin Clough (kristin.clough_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 18:05:18 PDT

Wow!!! This is such an amazing idea. I think I am going to borrow it. What a wonderful way for Art teachers to educate themselves in their own style of professional development. Especially when we are such an isolated group with minimal direction and opportunities. Kudos!

Kristin Clough
Heritage High School
Art Teacher
VAPA Department Chair