Re: [teacherartexchange] Thanks

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2012 - 03:47:47 PDT

Ellen,
I was in on those round robins we did. I was so excited to see a box come in the mail each month. I have retired from teaching. It was a struggle...I wanted to retire and yet I didn't, but I've been busy. I used to have a website, too, to share lesson ideas with other art teachers. The Getty list was such a great place for all of us to share ideas and learn from each other...and a place to make new friends.

Good luck on your new endeavors...
Carolyn Roberts

Sent from my iPad