RE: [teacherartexchange] New titanium scissors?

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2012 - 15:52:30 PDT

We use a lot of the duct tape for book binding when we make books. I buy 3-4
rolls a year, and we always have leftovers, so I am getting a pretty nice
selection. Also, when we had "duct tape clothes" for homecoming I just HAD
to go to Goodwill & buy a jacket to cover with the cool stuff! :) No idea
about the scissors - my new ones keep walking off during reading rally when
paras are in the room & I'm not. :(
~Michal