[teacherartexchange] New titanium scissors?

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2012 - 11:07:17 PDT

HI all. I ordered a classroom set of the new titanium scissors (non-stick)
recently for donors choose. Has anyone had any experience with these yet?
"They" say these are sharp for life. I wonder how long that life is.

I also order a lot of the new duct tape patterns and colors. Has anyone
tried these yet? Toodles....Bunki