[teacherartexchange] I haven't gotten the digest in weeks

---------

From: Barbara Marder (marder621_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2012 - 19:01:50 PDT

Hi Fellow Art Teachers,

What happened to our exchange?

I am over the top busy this year but still want to stay connected.

I teach 6 classes daily and travel to a second school to cover the 6th one.

New evaluation forms are in the works adding pressure to how many standards we cover.

On top of which we must provide three grades each term for each student, art, conduct and effort.

Then we need time to mount displays etc and that has to be over contractual time since prep time is pulling out stuff for upcoming classes.

It keeps getting crazier-oh yes we are expected to use visual arts to teach vocabulary.

How's everyone else out there doing?

Barbara from Boston