Re: [teacherartexchange] Auction ideas

---------

From: Natalie Sakurai (gnatsak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2011 - 18:03:41 PDT

Some great ideas!! While we're on this subject, any good ideas for
crafts 2nd graders can make? Our school has a "Craft Fair," and all
of the students are expected to make something to sell. The 2nd
graders are a little tougher to find a craft for because they are more
limited in what they can do.
Thanks,
Natalie