Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] fundrasiing ideas

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2011 - 09:14:51 PDT

e-reader covers (made like a book cover with cardboard as backbone, could use a variety of fabrics)
cell phone covers

go to, and type in those into the search and you will see examples.

I make my own cell phone covers with just plain looks like an old fashioned phone, another looks like an etch o to do

Paper mache: bowls, masks, boxes

Perhaps you can auction off your best artist's rendition of someone's house, pet, or kids (the bidder who wins would provide the picture, then it would be rendered).

San D

To unsubscribe go to