Re: [teacherartexchange] Art ideas to auction off at school fundraisers

---------

From: rie.create (rie.create_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 29 2011 - 09:05:51 PDT

Great idea with furniture decorating :) Another low budget yet sellable project could be magazine/paper beaded bracelets/necklaces - or small paper mosaics; hanging paper crane strings- or origami star garlands. People LOVE this stuff! Especially the stars being that we are approaching the holidays. Ten Thousand Villages sell out of these beauties In Nov/Dec:

http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/red-star-garland

http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/gold-paper-star-ornament

http://www.planetjune.com/blog/lucky-star-garland/

I think the proceeds should go towards funding for the proper kiln plug!!

Good luck to you Emily!

-Marie