RE: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 26, 2011

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2011 - 04:47:33 PDT

Lois,

Thanks so much for sharing! What a great resource - did it take you long to put it together?

I am working on one for a class I have on literacy and numeracy through art. I love that I can really customize the placement of tiles and color code, but still playing with the layout. Luckily moving tiles is so easy.

I saw you had Museum Box on yours - do you use it a lot with your students? I wish it was more collaborative - each student create a cube for a museum box... instead of a museum box. I guess they could all have the same log in and password...

Ellen