Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 26, 2011

---------

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2011 - 04:33:12 PDT

RE: symbaloo
I created a mix last year for my students to use over the summer &
posted last spring on my school website under "Summer Symbaloo"
http://www.lgirbino.com/
Lois G.

--
"That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be
harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean