[teacherartexchange] symbaloo

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2011 - 18:35:28 PDT

I have been playing with symbaloo -

http://www.symbaloo.com/

  - just wondering if anyone has created a mix that might be out there and I am searching under the wrong phrases.
I saw blog a post today that explained it a little bit more - so I thought I would share:

http://blogs.edweek.org/teachers/unwrapping_the_gifted/

Now to find the time to organize! (Maybe before I retire) This doesn't look as fun as Pinterest...but does look interesting.

Love to know if, and how, anyone is using it.

Ellen