RE: [teacherartexchange] Moon Art?

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2011 - 06:37:44 PDT

Lauren -
do the projects have to be dry and ready to go at the end of 35 minutes? If not, what about printing bubble wrap, sponges, carpet samples... textures for prepared papers. You could use blues, purples and silver/gray. Then have precut black, purple or navy frames with large circles cut out to mat the dry pieces. Could be the surface of the moon.
Ellen