RE:[teacherartexchange] Oil Pastel Resists

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2011 - 04:25:16 PDT

Problems with the first link:

That is the only google account I have that I switched to google plus - so I tried on another... and took all restrictions off (link was on before.)
I tried twice with these links, if it doesn't work now I have to think it is something lost in the 'getty translation'!
I pulled two links off - hopefully one works, if not I will send to individual emails if someone is interested.

https://picasaweb.google.com/111313541124871711146

https://picasaweb.google.com/111313541124871711146/OilPastelResist?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Ellen