[teacherartexchange] you don't what you've got til its gone

---------

From: randy (dmenninghaus_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2011 - 03:21:36 PDT

An actual live post from Randy in Maine

Last week I had my Art One students fold down a paper and explore simple marks blending and making a three d ball in a variety of colored media. Since we have student from 5 feeder middle school it was interesting to listen to them discuss what they had used and had done with it. So many kids forget that they used oil pastel resist or wax crayon resist in lower grades. I kept focusing on PERMANENT vs WATER SOLUBLE. I am hoping it will stick.

It is nice to get the digest. Even if I only lurk.