RE: [teacherartexchange] I haven't gotten the digest since Oct. 10

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 22 2011 - 10:11:32 PDT

San D - I LOVE this line! There is nothing more rewarding than going to the
store and running into a student you taught 15 years ago be excited to see
you (usually one of the ones who caused me to have to color the gray out of
my hair!). Enjoy your "sit" time - you've earned it!
~Michal

Believe me when I tell you that the other jobs that I had, none of those
bosses or clients remember my name, but there are thousands of my art
students that remember mine now.

  San D