[teacherartexchange] The "Real World" vs Teaching - Yes the show must go on!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 22 2011 - 09:55:34 PDT

Greetings All,

There have been some GREAT posts in this thread.... Remember to change
the subject line to something that matches your post.... San D's was
such a good one, that I chose to re-post it for any who may have
thought it was just another "lament" on the list being slow....

Yes, it is sooooo much fun running into former students. Even though
my hair is gray now (instead of the brown I had when teaching), they
still remember my name. I buy freshwater fish from one of my former
students (who is assistant manager at a local pet store). He said he
never liked art until he had ME! How rewarding is that?! Of course, I
get great service there, too (smile).

Regards,

Judy Decker