Re: [teacherartexchange] I haven't gotten the digest since Oct. 10

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 22 2011 - 09:22:21 PDT

We have two art teachers at our school. We both teach 13 different
classes a week, which makes for a lot of lesson planning. We have 5-6
classes per day of nearly an hour each, Weds. meetings after school
and committee requirements. I work from Dec.- March on the sets for
the school play. I also teach art club one aft. a week and the other
teacher does after school homework club five days a week. Yes, art
teachers are busy.....
Diane