RE: [teacherartexchange] I haven't gotten the digest since Oct. 10

---------

From: Strandberg, Debra (dstrandberg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2011 - 06:06:32 PDT

I know what you mean about a busy year...I'm curious about your time frames on classes.
I have four back to back 6th and 4th grade classes. 30 minutes each, no set up time in between. I have to chunk up the lessons very carefully.
Good thing though is that I have them every day.

Lots of pull-outs though for speech, counseling, etc. I'm also holding an hour tutorial in the afternoon for ESL students plus watching three recess classes a day (first time for that!) Last hour of the day are 2 5th grade art classes. Makes for a busy day!

What are your days like?