RE: [teacherartexchange] List of Convert YouTube To Mp3 Resources

---------

From: Alice Matthews Gentili (amgentili_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2011 - 14:26:04 PDT

I use www.zamzar.com all the time...

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Leal [mailto:hleal@att.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 9:12 PM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] List of Convert YouTube To Mp3 Resources

Thanks-
we have been using
http://keepvid.com
and
http://www.saveyoutube.com
too, and both seem to work quite easily.
Heather

I have compiled a list of useful websites where you can download
youtube videos and convert them to Mp3 format. You can also download
the video without converting it. Enjoy!!!

http://www.convert-youtube-to-mp3.com
http://www.flvtomp3.org
http://www.youtube-mp3-converter.org
http://www.youtube-converter.us