[teacherartexchange] So sorry for the spam

---------

From: allgaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 08 2011 - 04:52:08 PDT

Dear list members,
My email account has been hacked. I am working on getting it fixed. Please
let me know if you get anything else from me like that. It looks like it was
my online contact list through Comcast. I have taken steps to make sure that
no more spam comes through my email.
Again, I hope no one clicked that link in the mail.

Apologies all around!

Cathy