[teacherartexchange] music in the artroom

---------

From: ruth campbell (campbellruthscott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2011 - 17:51:41 PDT

re: music in the artroom ( K-12)

Here's a tip==
If you google  ITunes, open it  and select Radio from the Menu, it opens to all
genres== I often select Classical, which then opens to tons of radio station
sub list choices;   "calm radio" offerings are my frequent choice esp.
" piano and guitar solos"  great-- no commercials,
no lyrics= I always choose specifically instrumental stations.

In the  initial list of genres you can find ambient, new age, jazz, techno,
and many, many more.
I keep the icon on my desktop, and open it first thing when I get to
school. Haunting and eerie ones for the spooky season.
Enjoy!