Re: [teacherartexchange] Happy Hallowee everyone!

---------

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2010 - 09:34:11 PDT

I cut them and glue them to worn out ink brayers for repeat patterns or words

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2010, at 11:30 AM, Bunki Kramer <bkramer@srvusd.net> wrote:

I just read an article last month on buying sticky-back foam, cut out your stamp shape and imprint your design with a used ink pen, and then stick them to heavy overhead sheets. It makes it much easier to print with. Bunki