[teacherartexchange] Happy Hallowee everyone!

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2010 - 08:48:23 PDT

I am addicted to those foam sheets. They are so inexpensive that I like finding ways to use them. Here in this picture I used them as silhouettes in my living room window. I made these at least 5 years ago, and the foam sheets allow me to take them down each year and reuse them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/31239756@N04/5132201698/

I like using them to make "rubber stamps" by cutting out shapes and gluing them down on cardboard, then stamping with them. My next experiment will be to use them for the altered book that I am hosting. I think they will be perfect for the Ring Master that I will be making for each book.

San D